Yogurt also spelled yoghurt is a fermented dairy product which is rich in calcium, proteins, vitamin D and B12, potassium, magnesium, probiotics and other healthy nutrients. Yogurt is a nutrient-dense food with high digestibility, bioavailability of nutrients and contains lactic acid bacteria, which helps gut microbiota. In short, yogurt is a great food to add to your diet and just be cautions if you are lactose intolerant just try consuming less quantities at a time. For optimal benefits, we pair yogurt with other rich nutrient foods where nutrient absorption is increased. In this case, we are pairing the yogurt with raspberries and mango for a great snack option!
Yogurt, raspberries and mango
- ½ medium mango
- 10 raspberries
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- Wash hands with soap and water. Check out our article about how to wash hands properly
- Gather all ingredients
- Gently rub produce under cold running water. Scrub firm produce with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Peel and cut up the mango into pieces
- Combine yogurt, raspberries and mango
- We are extremely excited to announce we are now using the saferecipeguide.org guidelines to make our recipe safe-friendly. We will slowly be incorporating the safe recipe guidelines into our recipe instructions!
We strive to provide the most accurate information possible, however, it is at your own risk when you decide to use it. For example, the nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by our recipe plug in. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. If we list a recipe as a nut free, for instance, we do our best to check all ingredients for nuts via an application. However, it is your responsibility to double check our work prior using the information as there is always room for manual error on our part, or an error on the application we use.