Freshly squeezed watermelon juice is tasty and nutritious. Watermelon is one of my family’s favorite fruits. What is not to love when it is red and sweet! Some of the time we will buy personalized watermelons because they are sweeter and more manageable to eat.
Sometimes, however, the price for a bigger watermelon weight in the pros so I will buy a huge watermelon from the store. Unfortunately, although we are a family of 5, we cannot eat the whole watermelon in time prior to getting bad. So, that is when my juicing comes handy. We eat as much as we can from the watermelon, and then I juice the rest. It is much easier and quicker to drink the watermelon than eating it. Hence, I juice what we cannot eat before going bad. Check out our other freshly squeezed juices. Also, check out our article about juicing being a great healthy addition to your overall lifestyle.
Great Fruit For Weight Loss And Management
Since watermelon is about 92% water it is a great fruit to keep your tummy full. It is also a great source of fiber. When you combine water and fiber together, you are getting a high volume of food for a low-calorie fruit. Fiber and water will keep your stomach full for longer and you won’t get hungry that quick. It will also fill you up with low-calorie food as opposed to a high-calorie food that will crush your energy a few minutes later. Consuming freshly squeezed watermelon juice is boosting your chances to keep full and consume overall fewer calories.
Great Freshly Squeezed Watermelon Juice For The Beach
Keto-Friendly Watermelon Fruit
The Keto diet is calling for low-carbs foods. This often means eliminating fruits from the diet. Luckily, compared to other fruits, watermelon is a low-carbs fruit that can safely be enjoyed on a Keto diet. Also, you can use this fruit to satisfy your sugar cravings as most of the sugars should be avoided while on a Keto diet.
Ingredient For Freshly Squeezed Watermelon Juice
We love our juicer. I use it almost every other morning to squeeze some fresh juice for the family. It is a great way to get in some vitamins. Check out our article on why freshly squeezed juice is a great addition to a healthy lifestyle. Other than the juicer, you will just need a knife and a cutting board to get rid of the watermelon peel and cut up the watermelon into pieces to fit the juicer opening.
- 27 oz watermelon fresh fruit
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Check our article for more details on how to properly wash your hands.
- Gather all ingredients
- Scrub the watermelon firmly with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Cut the watermelon in pieces to fit the juicer opening
- Cut out the peel of the watermelon pieces.
- Juice the watermelon peeled chunks with the juicer
- I usually juice from big watermelons that we cannot eat before they go bad
- Watermelon juice is super delicious and healthy to drink over the summer on the beach
- We are extremely excited to announce we are now using the saferecipeguide.org guidelines to make our recipe safe-friendly. We will slowly be incorporating the safe recipe guidelines into our recipe instructions!
We strive to provide the most accurate information possible, however, it is at your own risk when you decide to use it. For example, the nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by our recipe plugin. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. If we list a recipe as a nut-free, for instance, we do our best to check all ingredients for nuts via an application. However, it is your responsibility to double-check our work prior to using the information as there is always room for manual error on our part or an error on the application we use.