What and how much we eat is one of the most important aspects of one’s healthy lifestyle. Research shows we make about 250 food choices every day. Our wellness and weight management programs focus on helping individuals make conscious food choices. Our programs are based on substituting unhealthy habits with healthy ones with the goal to sustain weight loss and maintain desired weight in the long run.
We emphasize on balanced eating which follows the United States dietary guidelines. We want to provide you with lifelong methods, tools and techniques that you can do after our programs end to enjoy a healthy and happy life. We want to help you take control of your life, body and mind. Our programs will help you:
- Maintain weight lost and desired weight for the long run
- Develop healthy habits you can sustain for a long period
- Suppress unhealthy habits and replace them with healthy ones
- Chose variety of foods you enjoy
- Meet your daily recommended nutrient needs
- Get involved in physical activities you enjoy and have fun
- Relief stress, sleep better, and feel better
In summary, we want to help you develop permanent healthy habits which will lead to a healthier and happier life. If you are interested in learning more, contact us.