We want to make sure you have as much information about our diet plans (food menus) as possible so we put together an FAQ page. If you still have questions, just drop us a note. Continue reading Personalized Menus FAQ
We put our decades of knowledge and expertise to work when creating our personalized menus. It is not as simple as to eat a specific number of calories every day. To boost your mood, have energy, and feel great a more thoughtful approach is needed. Our menus are designed to pair food for better nutrient absorption, include all food groups for a balanced diet, and calculate the micronutrients to ensure all daily requirements are met based on age and gender. Continue reading How we create our menus
Let us do the heavy lifting for you. Here is how our menus will simplify your life and make it better:
- Eliminate calorie and food tracking on your end – we will calculated that for you
- Eliminate daily food decision making which leads most of the time to overeating or eating unhealthy food – we will create a plan for you with specific foods that all you have to do is just follow it
- Eliminate micronutrient calculations – we will calculate all micronutrients for you and make sure you will be eating the recommended quantities Continue reading Why buy a personalized menu?
Check out our video tutorial on how to order a personalized menu just for your needs, how to use our menu, and how to order ingredients online if you opt not to print out the grocery shopping list out of our site. Learn more about why buying a menu is a great idea, how we create the personalized menus and step by step instructions on how to order them.
Ready to simplify and make your life healthier? Order your personalized daily, weekly, or monthly menu now!
* Information and statements made by be Healthy be Happy are for education purposes only and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. be Healthy be Happy does not provide medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by be Healthy be Happy are not to replace conventional medical service. Any choices and decisions you are making are at your own risk. If you have a medical condition or health concern, contact your physician.
How does ordering a personalized menu work?
Our personalized menus are specifically created for your needs. We consider your food preferences, dietary needs, age, gender, and lifestyle. We simplify your life by doing the work for you freeing your time to enjoy what you like doing. Tired of the mundane food errands every day, making small numerous food decision, calculating, tracking, etc. Let us help! Here is how it works. Continue reading How to Order Menu
Your daily life simplified!
Tired of calculating and tracking calories? Feeling overwhelmed by calculating daily needed nutrients? Worrying you are not getting enough vitamins and minerals in your daily diet? Leave all the work to us. All you need to do is follow our menus.
- We calculated all daily nutrients needed based on age and gender
- Click on the “Get Ingredients” button to order all needed ingredients for the menu online. That will save you time and gas money!
- Our recipes combine ingredients for better nutrient absorption (i.e. couple iron rich foods with Vitamin C for best iron absorption)
- We put all our healthy eating knowledge into our menus, so you don’t have to worry about what is healthy and what is not, etc.
- Our menus are 1700 calories which will help you lose weight if you strictly follow the menu or allow you to include extra food to supplement to the daily calories your body may need (i.e. if you are targeting 2000 calories diet)
Want different food in your diet from what you find in or menus? Want to include restaurant food in your menus? No problem – just contact us for a personalized menu and we will do all the heavy lifting for you allowing you to enjoy your everyday life again! Visit our Product page for more details on personalized menus.
This specific menu meets all dietary requirements for:
- women between the age of 19 and 50
- who want to be on a 1700 daily calorie plan
- and have no specific dietary requirements (i.e. allergies)
Here are some resources with more information about our menus.
- Video tutorial on how the personalized menus works
- Step by step instructions on how to order your personalized menu
- Order your personalized menu
- Why using a personalized menu
- How we create menus
- FAQ page with common questions and answers
We strive to provide the most accurate information possible, however, it is at your own risk when you decide to use it. For example, the nutritional information shown is an estimate provided by our recipe plug in. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. If we list a recipe as a nut free, for instance, we do our best to check all ingredients for nuts via an application. However, it is your responsibility to double check our work prior using the information as there is always room for manual error on our part, or an error on the application we use.